Fine Arts Courses
Art can take different shapes and forms ranging from paintings to sculptures to digital art recreations. Baabroz is an art college that provides you art classes includes learning the foundation of arts and design discipline. Professional artists and individuals who love expressing their creativeness take these art classes to discover new skills and gain more expertise. Beginners are introduced to essential tools and ideas, whereas those having more experience broaden their skills and creativeness in more developed courses. We also offer classes on art culture and art history for those who are interested in erudition about famous artists, their theories and main art pieces in history. We have developed an art practice in our courses of thorough studio training in drawing, color theory, painting, and electives customized to their interests.
Baabroz is offering short term courses on fashion designing and fine arts for career-oriented aspirants. This course in fine arts also offers further areas of professional awareness for students to select from. For example, some courses offer areas of interest in studio art, jewelry, metalsmithing, graphic design, printmaking, drawing, sketching, architectural theory, design computation
Some of the arts and design courses offered by our institute include:
- Color and design
- Digital photography
- Sculpture and ceramics
- 2D and 3D drawing
There are also so many career opportunities for professionals along with the degree in arts and design. The career prospects of the students are determined by the field of their specialization.
Here is a list of career opportunities for students that include:
- Art director
- Multimedia artist
- Product designer
- Painter or sculptor
- Employment Outlook
Painting is basically articulation of visual and verbal ideas. The Painting course introduces aspirants to a wide variety of mediums like acrylics, oils, mix media, watercolors, and tempera. Students experiment with different materials to create a personal approach for making an image. Following lessons are integral components of the painting classes:
- Introduction to qualities of papers
- Offset and direct method lithography
- Relief printing processes (linocut and woodcut)
- Digital printmaking
- Printing inks and materials
- Silkscreen printing
- Miniature painting
Following are the distinct features of the course and the institute:
- The well-lit studio classes provide suﬃcient room for the painting projects.
- Baabroz the design house is one of the best well-equipped institutes of Lahore, Pakistan.
- The course is based on practical training rather than simple illustration regarding all techniques for instance etching, dry paint, photo-etching, engraving, and aquatint on zinc and copper plates.
- Students are encouraged to extend their awareness of modern practices of art
- Aspirants learn the making of traditional paper called wasli, preparation of colors and handmade brushes made from bamboo sticks and squirrel hair.
- We use a fusion of traditional methods along with modern techniques that become the core of the spirit of the times.
Drawing is an art you can learn at any age. Baabroz, drawing school brings drawing classes for all of you who wants to learn basics or modern techniques in drawing. We have dozens of instructors that give drawing lessons for beginners, middle and advanced level artist. From these classes you can learn how to set up a studio, shade correctly, create line drawings and cartoons. Some modules that you will learn from these classes include:
- Introduction of drawing
- Drawing from line to life
- Preface to contour drawing
- Drawing asymmetrical design
- Draw with pen and ink
- Draw with colored pencils
Sketching is defined as an important means of preface conception for drawn pieces, setting out of starting goals and ideas of the concluding drawing through comprehensive and emergent sketches. Baabroz provides sketching classes in arts and design courses. Following concepts are delivered to aspirants during the course:
- Observational drawing
- Media exploration
- Drawing techniques
- Human body and forms
- Environmental sketch
- Industrial design
- Drafting techniques
With the broad understanding of the principles of sketching, drawing, and design, aspirants have to generate their own personal independent projects that would be analyzed by the departmental teachers.