Fashion Designing Courses in Lahore
Fashion design is mainly the art of designing efficiently and visually attractive clothing. In a precise way to be successful fashion designers have to study their expertise well. A fashion designing short course would be helpful and can provide the basics for further higher studies in art and fashion design and If you are looking for a fashion designing Institute in Lahore then join Baabroz because we are offering the best fashion designing courses in Lahore and basically covers the art of manipulating elegant clothing and other related fashion accessories.
Following are the aims of this course:
- To provide as many opportunities as possible to professional arts, fashion, and design aspirants to practice the mysterious world.
- This course allows the students to grip the key points and concepts of their related subject.
- This short course is perfect as an introductory course that led to career-oriented studies.
- Participants have chances to discover the advanced level of expertise and training in executive short courses.
- Our Fashion Design course mentors are from PIFD mostly.
Fashion Designing Institute in Lahore
If you want to become a great fashion designer and want to excel in this field then, Baabroz is the best fashion designing institute in Lahore would be the best option for you as we provide the best fashion designing courses in Lahore. Following are distinctive features of our institute:
- These courses are principally the understanding of the work of renowned fashion designers.
- Our instructors will teach you the basics of fashion designing.
- A thorough introduction to the fashion design course would enable the aspirants to choose whether this field would fit their career or not.
- This discipline emphasizes strong communication skills to raise the confidence of students so that they can better share their ideas.
- Our fashion school provides experienced opportunities for arts, fashion, and design for the aspirants in a very short period of time.
Fashion Designing Course Outline
A person interested in creating the fabrics used in interior design and the fashion industry must think about a fashion designing course. The start of the course includes an introduction to fashion drawing and design, analysis of principles of developing fashion assortments like fabric, color charts, etc, silhouette, color palettes, use of suitable fabrics, and financial considerations.
The second phase of the course provides an understanding of the basics of fashion design, formulation of innovative ideas, and visual representation of appealing designs, illustration techniques, and study of upcoming trends. The last phase, of course, includes an understanding of inspirational theme selection and the formation of a collection portfolio.
- Pattern making:
- In this dress design course, learners study how to produce their own unique patterns through the use of sewing machines. They learn basic drafting and body measurement tools to generate simple and complex patterns for dresses using computer-based design programs.
- In this technique, students learn how to manipulate fabric shapes and patterns. It concentrates on modern designing standards, so they can model their outfit according to industry expectations.
- It includes fitting a pattern according to the exact shape of the person. Students study adding pockets, designing collars, creating buttonholes, and pressing the finished product.
- In this course, students learn to study different type of stitches, fabric, and their durability. In this technique, students learn how to design fabric and patterns in more than one style.
- Sewing techniques:
- In this class, students learn the use of sewing machines, various stitching patterns, and how to take proper body measurements.
- Dress designing:
- This course includes an understanding of various fashion trends. All these techniques are taught and then practiced by the student so they can gain experience.
Outcomes of the course:
- Aspirants are able to build the basic silhouettes and match fabrics with color selection.
- Students are able to analyze how changing trends influence the collection.
- Through project-based studies, students are able to make their designs and drawing skills, learn about texture, fabric, patterns creation, and garment making.
If you want to know more about fashion designing then visit our Pinterest page.