Interior designing Course:
“Love for decorating a space is in nature of every soul”.
But to be an excellent designer one should have some skills that may be innate or can be acquired. Baabroz is an interior designing institute providing interior designing courses for a creative approach to verbal communication of materials, colors, furniture, lighting, and incorporation of technological components. This course is going to be increasingly adopted career option for creative aspirants who have a sense of design and décor. Interior design is similar to graphic designing, arts, and architecture. There are three main areas of interest in interior design.
- House decoration
- Residential design
- Commercial design
The basic interior designing course is completed under following content titled as:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Design Styles
- Space Planning
- Color and Lighting
- Interior Finishes
- Modeling Effects
- Handling & Working with Clients
Distinctive features of the course:
- This interior designing course is specially designed for those aspirants considering interior design as a career and anticipated to work as a professional designer.
- This program will teach the basics of designs for the beginners and will sharpen the skills of innate designers.
- The course mainly deals with the conception of design, space set up, interior layout and demonstration.
- Our collaboration with the brands also facilitates the students to understand how interior designs correspond to the values of a brand.
- Besides understanding of the basics of design, the students are also encouraged in practicing nominal representation and detailing for refinement of their proficient skills.
- After passing the course, aspirants are awarded certificates in interior designers.
- At the end of the course, students are also provided with an internship in our institute and other professional firms for practice.
Interior designing courses usually provide career as interior designers, event planners, landscape decorators, exhibitions designers’ etc. There are several interior design courses taught to the aspirants:
- Interior design foundation
- Interior design module
- SketchUp for interior design
- Anterior design business
- Interior design and decoration
- Interior design and architecture
- Lighting for residential house
- Home styling
- Furniture design
- 3d Max
Architecture short courses:
Architecture is intimately related to Arts and Design that plays a very important role in anthropology as we dwell in big constructions built by our ancestors. Architects must have an eye for magnificence, efficacy, and permanence. There are several career-oriented jobs for the architects that include; advertising designer, architectural historian, architectural engineer, home designer. Courses offered to architecture students are:
- Analysis of current architecture
- City design and its advancement
- Urban design guidelines
- Residential design
- Green production
- Civil engineering
These courses are understood under the following content:
- Design and optimization
- Architectural drawing
- Business of architect
- Realistic architecture
- Models in architecture
- 3D modeling
- Fundamentals of 3D architectural visualization
- Computer architecture
- Contemporary architecture theory
Auto-CAD software provides a series of 2D designs and 3D visualization model development for house architecture, engineering, construction, and interior design ranging from small scale to large multifaceted projects. Success is associated with common goals used to design excellent design, execution of technology and sustainable advancement in architecture. The basic ideology for an interior designer is spacing, line, color, patterns, and textures because these aspects have an effect on our mood. The interior designers thus help to create a positive environment around you. The subsequent website model also pursues these vital ideas for the elegance of their project. You will be able to sketch, draw and summarize with Auto-CAD like an expert and get a job in a broad range of construction and design fields. These software’s include:
- Google Sketch UP Pro
AutoCAD course in Lahore:
AutoCAD software is a digital enhancement for making 2D and 3D designs, map and blueprints for all types of construction sites, automobiles and electrical devices. Drawing and designing have become so straightforward and simple with AutoCAD that a drawing or design that took months can now be made within a few minutes. This course would be very much helpful for:
- Architecture, arts, and design students
- Civil engineers
- Building designers that want to learn digital tools of drawing and map making and promote their business
- People working in construction oriented firms and desire to polish their abilities in AutoCAD
3D Studio MAX:
3D MAX is a 3D computer graphics program for creating 3D animations, images, and models. It is a visualization of computer created models mainly used for architectural revelation, video game development, films, etc. Following are exceptional features of the course:
- Overall program includes workshops, assignments and a final project at the end of course.
- You would be capable to use 3Ds MAX to build professional 3D models, and animations.
Here is an outline of what we teach at our AutoCAD course:
- Introduction to AutoCAD
- Orthographic Projection
- 2D Building Drawing
- Submission Drawing
- 3D Solids, outlooks, and interpretation
- 3D Modeling
Download Course Outline: