Game Development Courses
This Game Development course will give students the opportunity to get skill sets needed to work in the technology structure of the next step in computer programming. This course will enhance students’ organizational and computer skills that will develop a foundation for living and working in the environment of the 21st Century. This course will provide a challenge for students to design computer games from scratch to launch, which will entertain and instruct without violence or inappropriate language.
PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS FOR UNITY
- Unity 3D Introduction
- Unity Editor Introduction, Essential Concept
- Scene View Navigation
- Setting Camera & Lighting
- Script As Behavior Component, Variables & Function, C# Syntax, C# Coding Standards, And Naming Conventions, If Statements, Loops, Arrays, Scope And Access Modiﬁers, Awake And Start, Update And Fixed Update, Vector Math’s, Enabling & Disabling Component, Activating Game Objects & Translate & Rotate.
- Order of Execution for Events Function.
- Linear Interpolation, Destroy, Get Button, Get Key & Get Axis.
- OnMouseDown, GetComponent, Delta Time & Data Types.
- Classes, Instantiate, Prefabs, Tags, Layers, Invoke, Enumeration, IEnumerator, Switch Statement.
- User Interface.
- Unity User Interface Components & Functionality.
Player Preference and Sounds
- Storing Data on Mobile Storage.
- Handling Sound in Game
- Colliders & Triggers.
- Rigid bodies And Joints.
- Animation View & Its Properties.
- Curves & Events.
- Assets API.
- Animator, Timeline & Cine machine.
- Setup Your Up Project for Android.
- Design Your Project Architecture.
- Singleton Game object.
- Managers in Game.
- Light Baking.
- Occlusion Culling.
- Unity Collaboration.
- Mobile Optimizations Tips.
- Design TPS/FPS/Car Racing Game for Android Device
- Ads integration, In Apps Purchases, Game Analytics & Reducing APK Size.
This is a complete and advanced level training that will make all participants able to start any 2D or 3D game from scratch to launch. At the end of this course, students will get their certificates. Baabrzo will refer all students for jobs and internships in top game design studios.
Game Design Course Outcomes:
- Students will be able to understand the concept of a Game Engine.
- Detail knowledge of the Unity Game Engine interface.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Integrated Development Environment (of programming.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various interface components of (IDE) in Unity.
Visual Basic Languages:
- Understand and apply Object-Oriented Programming techniques in C Sharp.
- Demonstrate the creation and use of their own object classes.
- Debug simple games and activities that demonstrate programming skills learned.
- Design and write a simple game – from idea to player execution.
- How to use 3D & 2D pipeline to create from start to finish 3d assets, from Maya to game engine.
Download Course Outline:
If you want to know about the best animation studio of the world follow this site screenrant.com